[projectaon] 18dotd errata questions

  • From: "Jonathan Blake" <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Project Aon List" <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:25:49 -0800

I'm steadily working through the Dawn of the Dragons issues as I have
the time. There are couple that I would like some input on:

(er) 99: you may never -> you may not [jb: I'm can see where this is
coming from, but I don't think "never" is really wrong.]

(er) 176: great Forest of Salony -> Great Forest of Salony [jb:
Everywhere else "great forest" is uncapitalized. Where "Forest of
Salony" is capitalized, it's our fault. Perhaps we should revert back
to "forest of Salony" and also change "Forest of Ruel" to "forest of
Ruel".]