[projectaon] Re: 02tfc Gurlu inconsistency

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 15:15:39 +0100

On 27/04/2011 23:53, Thomas Wolmer wrote:
2011/4/27 Simon Osborne<outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
As the resident Grey Star expert, could you give a bit of feedback on a few
things, please, Thomas? ;-)

#1: Grey Star the Wizard
(ne)    264:    [so: Can we improve this puzzle for partially-sighted
readers?]

<http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml-simple/gs/01gstw.htm#sect264>

Hm, well, something like "The amulet is round. From top to bottom it
has got two horizontal lines followed by a circle inscribed on it."

My description is slightly more elaborate, so I guess it's fine. Fixed! :-)

Marked the other issues as Rejected! Good. I didn't even need to make any edits to the xml files. I think they are all the outstanding Rules issues for the GS books, so all that remains are textual changes.

I count a list of 53 outstanding issues with the GS books. At some point we
should revise the Grey Star series, though let's give priority to Lone Wolf
for now.

I theory, I should have spare time to spend on such a thing...

...And obviously, that figure is 49 now!

Thanks for the feedback/input on this, Thomas. I'm still embarrassed to this day that I didn't realise you could use Willpower to multiply combat damage until we started working on these books for Project Aon! :-[