[projectaon] Re: 01HH Illustrations

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:59:33 +0000

Thomas Wolmer wrote:

The illustrations for 01HH have all been scanned and edited and are available here:
I have both tools and skills to convert these to the correct format,
but in neither case is it by a wide margin...
Does anyone else feel like giving a hand? New volunteers are
especially welcome :-)
[snip]
Some hand tuning is sometimes beneficial to getting the images to look
nice. Hadn't it been for this, the whole thing could be scripted.

Well, I dunno about the hand-tuning, but since no one else has volunteered for this little job, should I go ahead and convert these images and filenames, Thomas?