[projectaon] Re: 01HH Illustrations

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 20:56:42 +0000

Thomas Wolmer wrote:

2005/10/28, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

The illustrations for 01HH have all been scanned and edited and are available
here:

http://www.projectaon.org/~simon/01HH.zip

I have both tools and skills to convert these to the correct format,
but in neither case is it by a wide margin...
Does anyone else feel like giving a hand? New volunteers are
especially welcome :-)

What about the dimensions for the map? BTW, I have fixed a half-missing label on the map; the new map (and the three other maps for the FW series) are currently available here:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/outspaced/FW-Maps.zip

The annoying this is, it wasn't even me who spotted the problem> >:(

;-)