[project1dev] Re: tablet

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:00:08 -0500

i'll have to keep my eyes open for one, i got the bamboo to practice on and
figured if i really enjoyed it i could upgrade.  250 is a super deal man,
nice! :)

hey fyi, the way he does the etchasketch stuff is he removes the back and
empties the sand.  (i guess that is pretty obvious but i didn't think about
it before his bro told me)