[project1dev] Re: tablet

  • From: Hanaan <hanaan.fu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 09:30:25 -0600

lol, I need etch-sketch skillz!

I got a deal on ebay, Eric. $250 for a Motion LE1600. I LOVE this thing. Take it everywhere and now I am drawing everyday so I never slack off! highly recommend! i do use the artrage 2.5 but I have found the Sketchbook pro to be practically tailored for tablet pcs. (it sucks on desktops though, lol)

On 3/10/2010 3:23 PM, Alan Wolfe wrote:
i heard they were coming out w/ a retro tablet soon too:

http://www.flytecrewblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/obama-etch-a-sketch.jpg

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 1:21 PM, eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:figarus@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    im pretty jealous hanaan :)

    i use a bamboo pen :P

    On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        interesting (:

        On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 12:54 PM, Hanaan <hanaan.fu@xxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:hanaan.fu@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

            I recently invested in a tablet pc.  I had been using the
            wacom intuos 3, but Ill never go back to those pads again.
             The tablet pc feels so much better and is amazing with
            Sketchbook pro.

            On 3/9/2010 5:21 PM, Alan Wolfe wrote:

                the artists at work have been raving about this thing :P

http://gizmodo.com/5489191/wacom-intuos-4-wireless-review-the-joy-of-freedom