[project1dev] particles / animation tables

  • From: Matthew Freeland <mattthefiend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 12:25:59 -0700

So Mr. Alan, I was wondering if at some point an item could be added to our
pack of milestones for the caves of getting some particle engine or
something in so I can start working on making combat and environment
effects.

you know that cave rumbling periodically is awesome but it would be stellar
if some little rock and dust clouds popped out of the area around the
drilling machines, as well, some kind of slashing animation when attack
enemies would be pretty awesome as well. Just a couple ideas. :D

-Wurmz