[project1dev] Re: Animation LODing

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 12:34:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Guys,

My strength is in item/prop modeling, I would like to contribute to that.

I would love to help with other small art stuff too if needed, like temp/basic
character models, block animation, textures, etc. I haven't spent much time
working with these things in a while, but it would be a great way to get
reacquainted with them and get some experience.

Thanks for letting be a part of the team guys. I am super excited to help. =)

Katie

Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 10:02:15 -0700 (PDT)
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yea, I tried a few different scenarios, which proved to be unstable. Then I
stumble upon the FBX Plug-in (which is awesome), and all was well. The FBX
seems to work the best and is the easiest to use. =) I can start doing more
models now if you guys just want to hit me up with what you need.I am in
Seattle, and have evenings free most nights after 6 and all day Saturday/part
of Sunday. Happy Gaming! =)