[project1dev] Re: milestones 2 progress

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 10:16:43 -0700

Thanks for the kind words on the trap development.

I was planning on having the tiles span out the length of the hallway going
right. I should be able to finish that up today.

I feel that the penalty should be decided on how that test will effect the
character creation process. I was thinking that it would just keep track of
how many arrows hit the player and decide the players attributes
accordingly. I think arrow collision should probably stun the player for a
moment or something to that effect but allow them to move on. I was also
thinking the tiles should lower quicker so the player would not be able to
skip across the top without triggering any arrows. If the tiles do trigger
quicker I was thinking the arrows should be semi avoidable. I would also
like to make it so the arrows shoot out of a few different spots making them
harder to dodge. Any thoughts on that?

Eric - How will the first trap section effect the player? Am I thinking
something similar to you or?