[project1dev] Re: milestones 2 progress

  • From: Nick Klotz <roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 12:08:23 -0500

Yea, I'm guilty of slacking off a bit over the last week myself.  Anyway,
started working on the temple again today.  Goal is to finish walling off
the first floor by the time I go out today (around 5-6pm); still coming up
with ideas for how the second floor will be attached/looked, and will have a
rough draft beginning later in the week.

As Eric said, Alex is working on me with the temple as far as art is
concerned, possibly save me from making 600 temp models, haha.

Kent, as far as the hallway trap is concerned, is that as far as you want it
to go or did you want to extend it further?  Additionally, do we want the
player to have to start over from the beginning of the hallway, or is there
some other penalty for missing a jump?