[project1dev] Re: everything is fractal

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 19:47:21 -0500

i can't believe the universe has arbitrary rules unconceived by any
intelligent creature that, given enough time, enabled galaxies, stars, and
planets to form.  Even more unlikely is that on one of those planets, after
millions of years, humans evolved, developed technology, passed it along
until the internet was created and then I got on it and typed this email and
sent to you.  Come on.  It is absurd.