[project1dev] enemy behavior

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:16:04 -0700

Hey Guys,

I'm thinking I'm going to start coding in support for enemies / NPC's who
live in the world.

I was wondering, what kind of behaviors do you think the enemies will have?

I figure I can start on NPC's first since they just kinda walk around in a
small area and don't really do much.

For enemies though, what kind of enemies will be in the first area?

Like, will there be slime guys that jump around chaotically that you try to
avoid so you dont have to fight them?

Will there be bats that fly around and when they touch you, you go into
combat?

Worker ants that patrol the area and if you get to close to them they chase
you for a while?

Just want to get a feel of what we want to do so i can design it to handle
what we are aimin for (: