[project1dev] anyone know any 3d modelers?

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 19:02:10 -0800

Right now the hugest demand on the game by far lies on needing more 3d
models made and unfortunately it's not quick or easy to make good looking
art so we are about at capacity for our output i think :P

Does anyone happen to know any 3d modelers who might want to join up on the
project?

We are thinking like maybe adding 1 or 2 more, seeing how we progress, and
after a lil bit seeing if we would benefit from adding any more or not.

RPGs take a lot of art!! hehe

If nobody knows anyone, Im thinking maybe we could post on some game
development / artist forums and see if we can fish people off the net :P