[project1dev] Re: Personal Update

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 15:49:23 -0700

Yeah I knew he did it for the miner aggro, but now that I think about
it they are almost exactly the same thing :)

We will probably have a lot of stuff we can look back to and utilize
later on like this, so these mini projects are very useful.  I also
anticipate all of Kent's trap work getting major usage in future areas
too.