[project1dev] New programmer - David!

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 21:26:31 -0700

Hey Everyone,

A friend of Katie and Sid's is joinin us and going to help in the
programming department.

He has a strong background with databases so will probably be doin a lot of
work with the lobby server when we start putting in minigames and adding
multiplayer mode.

He'll also probably be helpin on the game itself addin new features and
script functions and things (:

feel free to introduce yourself and stuff :P

To David: if you send an email to this address it gets broadcast to
everyone.  This is how we do most of our communication to eachothers.

Also, when you check changes into SVN, it posts a message here so this
mailing list also helps keep us all on the same page about new features etc.