[project1dev] Re: New programmer - David!

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 10:13:26 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks A!

--- On Tue, 9/1/09, Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [project1dev] New programmer - David!
To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 9:26 PM

Hey Everyone,

A friend of Katie and Sid's is joinin us and going to help in the programming
department.

He has a strong background with databases so will probably be doin a lot of
work with the lobby server when we start putting in minigames and adding
multiplayer mode.

He'll also probably be helpin on the game itself addin new features and script
functions and things (:

feel free to introduce yourself and stuff :P

To David: if you send an email to this address it gets broadcast to everyone.
This is how we do most of our communication to eachothers.

Also, when you check changes into SVN, it posts a message here so this mailing
list also helps keep us all on the same page about new features etc.