[project1dev] Re: Lufia 2 remake

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 19:11:47 -0800

Oh dude.. I wonder what it would have been like if I played it when I
was older.  I spent sooo much time in that cave when I was younger.  I
would come home from school, turn on the snes, and do runs until
dinner.  Then i'd go do some more.  If I had a really good one going
I'd have to leave it on overnight and come back home to pick it up
again.

And yes, the ending did make me tear up.  But I am still a man, damnit.