[project1dev] In character reason for hardcore mode

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:31:21 -0400

if there is ever an occasion that we'll feel compelled to explain how/why
hardcore mode exists in the storyline is this, here is what I think we
should go with:
non-hardcore characters are returned to life after death because they have
not yet gained entrance to Valhalla - if a hardcore character dies, he/she
will be accepted into the gates of the warrior afterlife because they
understand the true meaning of valor.