[project1dev] Re: 3D Models

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 14:01:15 -0800 (PST)

Sounds good, thanks for the communication guys, I appreciate it!

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't starting to make you guys feel cramped on
production time.

I appreciate the encouragement and positive comments too, that is reassuring. =)

Planning on playing with the translucentcy (spelling?) maps tonight to see how
that will mesh.

Happy Gaming!

Katie