[project1dev] 3D Models

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:34:48 -0800 (PST)

Hey Guys,

So recently you guys have posted your needing more 3D models and are looking
for people to help.

So that has me thinking...

Would it be more advantagous/productive for the team if I worked on smaller
stuff that could be kicked around quicker ie.small props, etc. ???

I apologize I have been so wrapped up as of late. I have a few different days
that I have meetings on that have been swallowing me whole. And it looks like
it is going to be that way probably till the end of February.

I know the biobeastie took a bit to finish getting the model wrapped up. I am
happy doing whatever you guys need to help things progress efficiently.

I love doing the more advanced or specific models, but I don't mind if my
efforts would be to better use on other things if you guys think that would
help.

Let me know. I want to contribute as abundantly as I can with the limited time
I have as of late.

Thanks a bunch guys,

Katie