Re: trade wars...

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:48:58 -0800

alright, I still have the thing, its called gmud, and I have its files in a zip, though I don't seem to have the old sheet for making it run best with jaws, plus it is quite old, version 3.2 and that was years ago, you can try a newer copy if its still out there, I'll send this along to you, in case it is still useful.

take care,
the elf
----- Original Message ----- From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>