text to hex, askii and other format free today software give away

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:24:14 -0700

hi folks
here is a application that I thought some of us could use, it's safe, it's
accessible out of the box, and other reports says it works well, I Installed
it and did the registration and fired it up, could access the controls, so it's
looking good, as a give away, the things to expensive for a purchased product
I think, but for free it has my thumbs up:

Giveaway of the Day - Text Conversion Software PRO

www.giveawayoftheday.com

April 30, 2008

This software is great text conversion software. It allows to easily convert
from text to hex, hex to text, binary to text, text to binary,

and ASCII to text or text to ASCII, recoding/decoding and base64, octal to text
and more!

Plus you can select a number of files to process automatically in batch (batch
text conversion), and specify a default filename extension, or simply input

some text into a text box and convert that way.

System Requirements:

Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Vista

Publisher:

HotHotSoftware

Homepage:

http://www.hothotsoftware.com/...

File Size:

1.99 MB

Price:

The program is available for $49.95, but it will be free for our visitors as a
time-limited offer.

HTH,
Inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming