Re: teaching a totally blind person to program

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:09:46 -0800

the VS IDE actually can make it easier for them, but will totally spoil them
for any command line operations. what language are you planning on teaching
them, for what uses do they need programming?

don't forget my grab bag for helpful scripts and notes:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com

 the fruit basket demo sight for a sample program and it's code to look
over:
 and the tutorial being worked on by Jamal Mazrui at:
http://NonvisualDevelopment.org

HTH,
inthane