Re: tab controls

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:05:19 +0300

I have tested it at home, and it works. It seems something's wrong on the office computer... I will check it tomorrow.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:53:39 +0300
From: Octavian Rasnita <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I tried to run the C# version, but it gave the following error:

.NET Framework Initialization Error
graphic 355 C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.5072\mscorwks.dll could
not be loaded
OK

Do you have any idea why? I hope I have the right version of .net.

Octavian