submitting headers to a form.

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 06:04:45 -0600

Hello list,
I keep getting these emails from netbank.comm.au telling me that my account was suspended, it was closed, i have a deposit of $500, but I need to enter my account number on their website, bla bla. I just got another one saying that I could be up for earning some cash because they calculated something or another and the government didn't pay me right. cute thing is, the email came from a .au, they also very nicely attached a "form" for me to fill out, the html code shows it going somewhere. So, here's my question. This may not be the most ethical, but I get about 20-50 mails from them a day, and it's starting to get on my nerves. Now that they handed me a form, I'd like to send random junk at it, a few hundred times. Is there a program, or a way that I can do this, easily? I figure that it may be of some assistance to people, too, if they have to filter out a few hundred of my bogus responses from the people that actually fell for it, it might make their life kind of rough.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.