Re: submitting headers to a form.

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 18:49:27 -0600

doubt their scripts are that inteligent. just pick something partially believable, and it'd work.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trouble" <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>