Re: serialization, size errors... or something else.

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 16:57:39 -0500

are you taking the sizeof the class and just sending the bits? You know,
especially when there is inheritance, there a lot of stuff going on in a
class object that you don't see.  A better strategy is to have each
component class serialize its own data.
If your class has multiple inheritance, that can get interesting.
Does that give you any ideas, or am I barking up the wrong tree?
--le