sayTools not installing!

  • From: "Alex Hall" <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 22:03:01 -0400

Hi all,
Vista 32-bit on pretty new AMD, jaws 10 (latest build, I believe). I am trying to get SayTools, but it keeps saying that saytools.dll could not be registered:
"The dll/ocx could not be registered. RegXVR failed with exit code 0x5"
That is about right, and the error code I know is right. What is going on? I used this package before, on this same Vista, but then I went to win7 for a bit and now, having switched back, am again trying to use the package; this time, though, it decided it does not feel like being used, apparently. Help!!

Have a great day,
Alex
New email address: mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx