resources required for UML

  • From: prateek aggarwal <prateekagarwal99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 08:48:55 +0530

hey all,
i having UML in this semester of my software engeneering.
though having the books provided by my college, but looking for some
more good books which can help me in understanding the concepts more.
frankly,  UML is appearing a bit overheaded for me, as the diagrams
seems daunting if you don't know how to draw.
i'm trying to understand the concepts behind, but can't say that i've
got hundred percent success.
so, is there any person on the list who has done UML studies?
if yes, i'll be greatful if you can provide me the appropriate
resources to grasp the concepts of UML as being a totally blind
person.
seeking for some good books for the same, kindly transport it to me if
you having any.
with profound regards,

prateek agarwal.