Re: help required in PHP, a bit urgent

  • From: sameer manohtra <sameermanohtra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 08:35:33 +0530

great, the error has got fix, and i'm now able to execute the same
properly, but still it's not perfect.
i've tryed sending a form for testing, but another amazing problem
comes, that the form is coming up, but i'm not able to find the
informations submited by user.
means, the fields like title, firstname, lastname, etc are blank, and
there is no information available what has been typed by me.
what may be the problem acording to you?
you already know about the code that i'm using, can someone come with
solution please?

i know, this person who even don't know about proper variable
declaration need lot lot to grasp on this frunt, but you people are
great that helping on every step.
as i said earlyer, need to submit this assignment  it by monday so
great if you can post your responses a bit soon. however, it whole
depends on your convenience, and i'll be keenly waiting for your
sameer manohtra.