Re: python intro

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 08:01:21 -0400 (EDT)

If anyone has particular suggestions about how to make command-line
compilers easier to configure with EdSharp, let me know.  Since EdSharp
is not an integrated development environment that includes compilers in
the distribution, I think some amount of configuration is inevitable.
Whenever one deals with a command-line compiler, there are issues
related to search directories for the compiler and often for library
files to be found as well.  If there are ways to make the configuration
process easier for a particular compiler, let me know.  EdSharp does
include default configurations for about a dozen of them as my best
attempt at this so far.

Jamal