Re: python

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 19:32:26 +0100

I might be speaking out of terms here, but if you're completely new to programming, it might not be a bad idea to start off with something like VB Script, as this will introduce you to basic programming concepts such as variables, constants, looping etc.

You can do this in a simple text editor such as NotePad, without having to concern yourself with an IDE, or compiling your code. In stead, you can just concentrate purely on syntax.

Regarding learning material, probably Google is your best friend, as well as the various material stored on sites ran by other people on the list.

HTH.

Mark
----- Original Message ----- From: "ryan mcmanomy" <r10mcmanomy@xxxxxxxx>