RE: Nonvisualdevelopment site

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:37:59 -0400

Hi,
Anyone who wishes can get a printer friendly version of any page on
Nvisualdevelopment.org. I did a test of this, and found that this works for the
various book levels in the tutorial book. For example, if you want to just get
the Eclipse book, you can drill to that book and printer friendly will get you
just the Eclipse book. Here's the direct link. I am also going in to correct
the mistakes in that tutorial as soon as possible.
http://www.nonvisualdevelopment.org./book/export/html/85