Re: problem with pdf file

  • From: "shuang shuang" <shuang.angel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 09:25:59 +0930

hi.

is your pdf file a scann emage pdf (which mean is an scann emage safe
as pdf instead)? cause if it is a scann file, any screen reader won't
read it unless you open with some kind of scann software like open
book etc.
7 out of 10 time if it is a pdf document from a journal or database,
you will most likely have a scann emage pdf format instead of the
proper pdf format.

hope its help

cheers