Re: problem with pdf file

  • From: "Kristoffer Gustafsson" <kg84@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 13:16:57 +0200

Hello!
I think that is something that needs to be done with ocr. since I've heard about my pdf file that some of it's parts is image format.
However, wehn I try my jaws just hangs. and I have to restart. what is this?
It says please wait, then I can't use my computer.
/Kristoffer
----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>