Re: prime numbers question

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 13:20:40 -0400

I'm aware of better optimizations but figured I'd toss out the most obvious so as to possibly tease the better solutions out of the group...

this is one of those problems that even we old buggers who went to college in the seventies would try to optimize.

cdh
On Aug 16, 2009, at 9:07 AM, Sina Bahram wrote:

*smile*, this is actually a very minimal optimization ... There is a far better, and just as easy, optimization, but I was trying to specifically not say it until we receive some responses, per hapse some attempts at code, and
so on.

*smile*

Take care,
Sina