more saytools dll error info

  • From: "Alex Hall" <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blind Programming List" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 11:20:27 -0400

Hi all,

I just discovered regsvr32.exe and figured I would give it a shot to register SayTools.dll. It failed, and I have pasted the error below.

regsvr32.exe - Unable To Locate Component graphic 26
This application has failed to start because MSVCP71.dll was not found. graphic 308 Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
OK

Hitting enter from there gives me this error (summarized since jaws would not virtualize the dialog):

The module C:\Program Files\SayTools\SayTools.dll was loaded, but the call to DLL register server failed with error code
0x80040201

Have a great day,
Alex
New email address: mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx