RE: mods required, RE: Now I Know Why I'm Having Trouble With Objects

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 07:26:07 -0400

Hi Sina,
Thanks for helping me remember this. They talk briefly about enums in an
earlier chapter, then they bring it up in more depth later. I'll have to
re-read that part.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme. NonVisualDevelopment.org: Blind people
can drive computers. Demonstration GUI Programs: You can program GUI's while
blind.