looking for volunteer c++ coders for power media

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 19:21:18 -0600

Hello list,

I've noticed that winamp seems to be getting bloated with all of the stuff
they're adding on.

As well as costing some money for some utilities that most people would like to
use.

I'm working on a media player called power media, which I would like to have cd
burning abilities, and etc.

I'd also like this to be accessible, and freely open to the public.

Though it will more than likely be closed-source, I'd like to put it out there
for free.

I'm looking for c++ coders that are willing to help out with the coding of this.

I've got SVN set up as my project management, so things should be fairly
coordenated.

I'm also able to set up a tysdomain.com mailing list which can be used for
discussions.

If anyone is interested, please e-mail privately, or use contact information
posted below.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Vertigo head coder
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
msn: compgeek134@xxxxxxxxxxx
email: compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx
aim: st8amnd2005
skype: st8amnd127