Re: code vault-hope I'm not to off-topic

  • From: <Tristan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 21:22:17 -0400

Hi Tyler,
Good point.

Tristan Bussiere
Founder, ACE Games
http://www.acegamesonline.net

Skype: tristanbussiere
MSN: Tristan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Littlefield, Tyler
  To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 9:20 PM
  Subject: Re: code vault-hope I'm not to off-topic

  Tristan,
  I don't mind the FTP idea, but it would present two problems.
  First, the user would have to download the .zip, or at least the .txt file if
I have a folder with the .zip and .txt file in order to view it.
  This would more than likely mean that I would have to have a folder with the
name of the project, which can get long.
  Also, I'd have to set up separate accounts for each person, as well as create
an annonymous ftp.
  The wiki gives the user the abbility to download the files, and can easily be
viewed and changed.
  HTH,
  Thanks,
  Tyler Littlefield.
  Vertigo head coder
  "My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
  msn: compgeek134@xxxxxxxxxxx
  email: compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx
  aim: st8amnd2005
  skype: st8amnd127