Re: looking for some DnD books and etc

  • From: "Sean Murphy" <smurf_bp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 21:00:06 +1100

Hi,

What DND system do you wish to use?

Role Master by Crown uses tables which would be the best method of simulating real combat. Their simulation of combat is quite complex.

ADND uses a easier system.

I do have these books in print form and I used to have Role Master documentation on floppy. I am not sure if I still have it. I do have a cdrom which has ADND infroatmion in a database.

I am sure this information could be tracked down on the net.
Regards
Sean Murphy
Skype: smurf20005

Life is a challenge, treat it that way.