RE: hiding dates in visual web developer

  • From: "Ryan Stevens" <RYSteve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 07:16:44 -0400

Hello, Marvin,

There are two options.  In SQL Server,  in your SELECT statement, instead of
simply calling the airdate fields, use the CONVERT function such as
CONVERT(VarChar, BeginAirDate, 101).  The other option is to look for the
DataFormat property for each of the columns of your gridview.  Setting it to
{0:d} will display only the date portion of the field.  Hope this helps.

Ryan Stevens

  _____