Re: help with jaws and windows seven?

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 06:41:55 +0200

Along with the others, if I want to shut down, hit start key, tab once over to
a listing of some stuff, arrow up once, and shutdown is highlighted, and hit
enter there.

If you tab again from initial listing, there seems to be yet another listing
slightly more similar to older style programs, but when it tells me there's a
submenu, it doesn't always seem to react the same way when it comes to right
arrow, space bar, etc. to then explore it, etc., so yes, most of the time I use
the search box as well, and after typing in some string there, you can also
arrow up and down through the search results.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA