eclipse and the console

  • From: "Michael Taboada \(AI5HF\)" <ai5hf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:21:38 -0500

Hi,
I am just getting into using eclipse for java development (and hopefully
python). I managed to get my first test program to compile, and successfully
used the console to read and enter information. However, I was wondering if
there is a way to make jaws read automatically what comes on the console, like
it (sort of) does with cmd. Also, how can I get jaws to announce when there is
an error in the source, without going to the problems tab. And also, I saw that
eclipse automatically added import java.io.BufferedReader; when I used one, but
it didn't import java.io.InputStreamReader. For reference, the line I was using
was BufferedReader br=new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in));
Thanks,

-Michael.

AI5HF

http://mtgames.org/
http://u4u.be/
http://michael-taboada.org/
http://AI5HF.org/
http://the-status.net/ and http://the-stat.us/

Skype: lilmike2
Gmail: ai5hf.lilmike@xxxxxxxxx
msn: ai5hf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter: http://twitter.com/MWTab

PC details:
Intel quad core 2.66 ghz; 4 gb duel channel ddr2 ram; 1 TB harddrive.

"The songs of the dead are the lamentations of the living." -- Christopher
Paolini, Eldest.
"A world that contained a creature as amazing as that bumblebee was a world he
wanted to live in." -- Christopher Paolini, Brisingr.