decision reached

  • From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 14:36:56 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I am here to announce that the list will stay as it is.

However, I would like to ask someone to step up and take ownership of the
list.

Thank you for your valued input.

I would please ask that you send me private email about your interest in
taking ownership of the list. I will not respond to emails sent to the list
on this topic. Send email to jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If someone doesn't step up by September 15 then the list will be closed. I
am not making a threat just hoping we can quickly move forward here. A lot
of you have expressed interest in the list staying (not as many that were OK
with the merge mind you) so I am hoping one of you will step up.

I will be notifying George Bell of the decision.

Jeff Bishop