cint

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 19:02:58 -0700

I found this cool free c, c++ scripting environment and thought it might be
of interest to anyone trying to add a scripting language that is not C# or
VB, to their application.  This also has a very good license agreement so
that means you can use it in commercial and non-commercial applications.
There is also a program called root on this page but the cint is all you
need to be able to use it at the MsDos command line.  I even ran a lot of
the little demo programs I have wrote to answer peoples questions on this
list and have only had trouble with one and that is because it uses Win32.
I know it will work but I need to set something up before it will.  So
anyway if your interested here is the link.

http://root.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/ROOT/CINT

Ken