Re: changing programming environment in VS2008

  • From: <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:24:12 +0800

Hi.  Here is the complete error list.  I cannot understand it as my code is
definetely correct.  Cheers!
Code below
Error 1 Newline in constant K:\Documents and Settings\Jaffar\My
Documents\Visual Studio
2008\BegVCSharp\Chapter02\ConsoleApplication1\ConsoleApplication1\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs
 11 28 ConsoleApplication1
Error 2 Unrecognized escape sequence K:\Documents and Settings\Jaffar\My
Documents\Visual Studio
2008\BegVCSharp\Chapter02\ConsoleApplication1\ConsoleApplication1\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs
 13 46 ConsoleApplication1
Error 3 Syntax error, ']' expected K:\Documents and Settings\Jaffar\My
Documents\Visual Studio
2008\BegVCSharp\Chapter02\ConsoleApplication1\ConsoleApplication1\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs
 12 10 ConsoleApplication1
Error 4 Assembly and module attributes must precede all other elements defined
in a file except using clauses and extern alias declarations K:\Documents and
Settings\Jaffar\My Documents\Visual Studio
2008\BegVCSharp\Chapter02\ConsoleApplication1\ConsoleApplication1\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs
 13 2 ConsoleApplication1
Error 5 Assembly and module attributes must precede all other elements defined
in a file except using clauses and extern alias declarations K:\Documents and
Settings\Jaffar\My Documents\Visual Studio
2008\BegVCSharp\Chapter02\ConsoleApplication1\ConsoleApplication1\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs
 14 2 ConsoleApplication1
Error 6 Assembly and module attributes must precede all other elements defined
in a file except using clauses and extern alias declarations K:\Documents and
Settings\Jaffar\My Documents\Visual Studio
2008\BegVCSharp\Chapter02\ConsoleApplication1\ConsoleApplication1\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs
 15 2 ConsoleApplication1
Error 7 Assembly and module attributes must precede all other elements defined
in a file except using clauses and extern alias declarations K:\Documents and
Settings\Jaffar\My Documents\Visual Studio
2008\BegVCSharp\Chapter02\ConsoleApplication1\ConsoleApplication1\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs
 20 2 ConsoleApplication1
Error 8 Assembly and module attributes must precede all other elements defined
in a file except using clauses and extern alias declarations K:\Documents and
Settings\Jaffar\My Documents\Visual Studio
2008\BegVCSharp\Chapter02\ConsoleApplication1\ConsoleApplication1\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs
 23 2 ConsoleApplication1
Error 9 Assembly and module attributes must precede all other elements defined
in a file except using clauses and extern alias declarations K:\Documents and
Settings\Jaffar\My Documents\Visual Studio
2008\BegVCSharp\Chapter02\ConsoleApplication1\ConsoleApplication1\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs
 35 2 ConsoleApplication1
Error 10 Assembly and module attributes must precede all other elements defined
in a file except using clauses and extern alias declarations K:\Documents and
Settings\Jaffar\My Documents\Visual Studio
2008\BegVCSharp\Chapter02\ConsoleApplication1\ConsoleApplication1\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs
 36 2 ConsoleApplication1