RE: can a program made on Borland C++ Builder be accessible?

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:56:50 -0500

This is not true if you set the project files right Jaws sees the
application as its name not as vcl.  I have created plenty of accessible
simple programs from Borland but you do have to set things right.  I have
stopped using Borland 6 though so I can't remember the settings I had to set
but its in the project settings.

Ken