Re: borland c++ language compiler

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:32:00 -0700

Lamar:

I know nothing about Symbian.  But this discussion rather got my
curiosity up so I decided to google around a little.  It would appear
that Borland is pretty out-of-date as far as symbian is concerned &
folks seem to be advocating something called Carbide now.  (I don't
know if I spelled that right, I didn't actually look at the word).

So I dunno if u checked out any of the tutorials out there but a quick
google on +symbian +c++ (note the plus signs at the beginning of each
word was what I did.

On 11/19/07, Lamar Upshaw <lupshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> thank you gina.  I got it, and installed it.  Would you happen to know where
> I can find some documentation about this compiler?  It doesn't appear to
> come with any actual documentation, other than the readme file, and the
> resource text file.
>
> With All Respect,
> Upshaw, Lamar T

Jackie McBride