Re: audiere

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 10:26:34 -0700

just write a wrapper for FMOD... it's nice.
Tyler Littlefield
Vertigo head coder.
"I can only please one person per day; Today doesn't seem like your day, and
tomorrow doesn't look to promising either."
"A life? Where can I download that at?"

Contact information:
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: st8amnd127